Contoy – The Birds Island
Transportation from hotel lobby.
06:30 AM (Tulum) – 07:30 AM (Playa del Carmen) – 08:30 AM (Cancun).
We will pick you up and bring you to our marine in Puerto Juarez where we serve a small breakfast. We depart from the private marine at about 9 am, it ́s a 40 minute trip by speedboat. Before arriving at Contoy, we will make a stop to snorkel in the reef Parque Nacional Isla Contoy (Contoy Island National Park).
We will admire the natural beauty of the island and we will go for a walk, visiting the museum where you can observe the typical flora and fauna, then we will go to the viewpoint to take some pictures of the island and its beaches, we will visit the lagoon to appreciate different bird species.
After the eco tour, lunch will be served at the beach: tikin xic fish, grilled chicken with rice, salad, vegetables, fruit, tortillas, water, soda and beer, after lunchtime we will relax at the beach where you can swim and sunbathe.
After visiting the island, we will see Isla Mujeres where we have free time (an hour) in the scenic downtown of Isla Mujeres, we will return at about 4:30 pm.
- Certificated guide in the Parque Nacional Isla Contoy (Contoy Island National Park).
- Welcome coffee, milk, sweet bread, natural orange juice, sandwich and fruit.
- Roundtrip transportation A/C
- Comfortable ship fully equipped, with shade area, first-aid kit.
- Water, soft drinks all day and beer after snorkel activity.
- Snorkel in the reef Parque Nacional Isla Contoy (Contoy Island National Park). Lunch: tikin xic fish, grilled chicken with rice, salad, vegetables, fruit and tortillas water, soda and beer.
- Vegetarian food (ask for it in advance)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Hat or cap
- Shirt & swimsuit
- Towel & sandals
- Biodegradable ecologic sunblock
- Repellent for mosquitoes
- Money for souvenirs and tips and $10 usd Tax/Park Fee